CALL FOR SUPPORT!
NEW EDUCATIONAL FR FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN FOR YOUNG GENERATION
„Fashion for Environment – Dress more ecologically”
National Fashion League Hungary Association and Fashion Revolution Hungary launched a new educational campaign at „Adjukössze” platform in Hungary: https://adjukossze.hu/adomanygyujtes/divatosan-a-kornyezetert-2098
The goal is to start an educational project with active participation and with an experience based learning system. Interactive platforms and tools addressed to young people, as well as well-known and acknowledged professionals are involved. Using these professionals’ research results we introduce in a clear way the impact of the fashion industry on the environment, the system of ethical employment, and the importance of the internet and social media. This educational program is made not only for secondary school teachers but for parents as well. The program is well-adapted to the present pandemic situation.
The project uses the research results of Fashion Revolution and the analyses of the Hungarian organization.
Elements of the educational program:
Online downloadable, 60-pages-long guidebook would contribute to the introduction of sustainable fashion and teaching consciousness with the following topics:
- Why is there a need for a fashion revolution, what is sustainable and ethical fashion?
- Facts, data about the fashion industry, hidden secrets of multinational companies
- How to dress consciously, and how to make clothes?
- The impact of textile industry on the environment, and fashion circulation
- Ethical fashion and fair trade
- The role of the internet in starting the change
- Lesson plans, auxiliaries with eco-conscious topics for form teachers
The e-book is completed with audiovisual content, spectacular imagery, playful elements, and with homework.
Short videos & podcast involving different professionals and well-known designers, artists and influencers
Online / Offline event joining to the 6th Global Sustainable Fashion Week in Mai 2021
At this event the results of this educational program will be introduced, furthermore it will call the attention on relationship between fashion and art focusing on the creativeness also in the young ages..
Planned programs of the event:
- Panel discussion about teaching environmental issues to younger generation, sustainable and ethical fashion
- Museum tour in MODEM located in Debrecen
- Creative workshop for children
- A fashion show of sustainable designers’ creations
To realize this educational campaign YOUR DONATION is highly appreciated.
From outside Hungary you cannot use this platform but you can send your donation directly to the banking account of:
Nemzeti Divat Liga Magyarország Egyesület (National Fashion League Hungary) Association)
Bank: OTP BANK, Budapest, Hungary,
BIC/SWIFT Code: OTPVHUHB
Please indicate: Donation for FR campaign
or via PayPal to email@example.com
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com