To emerge as a designer par excellence and innovation proactively catalyzing growth of fashion business through leadership in professional industries with concern for social and human values.
Pret-a-porter and haute couture fashion designer from India, Madhusudan Kumar Lal has been great enthusiasm in creative work art and fashion. He likes to work sketching, painting, cartooning, computer graphics and dress designing for UK, European market & Indian market. His Pet Name is Anthoni since college time.
Presently, He designs for his own reputed brand label “Anthonifashion“ in Delhi NCR, India. His owned signature styles pret-a-porter and haute couture designs collection have been showcased in various fashion show. He creates designs for young ladies wear and kids’ wear, with Indian western touch.
He has also worked for reputed international brands like Primark, Peacock, Evans, BHS, ZARA, Mango, Forever21 and others Stores for UK and Europe, since 2007.
He has been a member of the board of Hungary Fashion League since 2011.
- He has won several awards and honours by different organization in field of art and fashion Since 1996.
- European Fashion Council, Bulgaria had been nominated his name on 12th rank for International up coming Fashion Designer from India in 2013-14.
- He has selected for World Fashion Week Ivory Coast / Abidjan, organized by World Fashion Organization (WFO), New York (USA) 2012. (A creative theme based design collection).
- Nominated for National Youth Award for mass awareness by NGOs through arts and poster designs from Patna University, Patna, Bihar, India in 1999 and 2001.
- He want to achieve his goal and to be a highly successful fashion designer at global level in fashion industry that’s his only destination of life.