WORTHII Call for Proposals
202 partnership projects will be selected in
3 calls for proposals
They will benefit from an incubation programme to develop new ideas, including:
- 10.000 to 20.000€ in financial support;
- A tailored-made coaching and advice
- Legal advice on intellectual property rights and
- Participation in 2 exhibitions;
- Networking activities
- Professional links between project partners and other players
- Wide dissemination of the partnership project and its results
WORTH Partnership Project II the most powerful EU project, which creates and supports transnational collaborations between designers, creative people, crafters, manufacturing enterprises (SMEs) and technology firms looking to develop innovative and disruptive design-driven products.
WORTH Partnership Project II is funded by the European Commission under COSME, the EU Programme for the competitiveness of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
The project focuses on lifestyle and creative industries, including textile and fashion, footwear, leather and fur, furniture and home decoration, jewellery and accessories with the aim of helping them in the transition towards the circular economy, climate neutrality and digital leadership.